Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blogging is so 2010

It's early July: the season of bad tan lines and new chief medical residents (in this case maybe both in one package...just you wait!)
I will be using the blog quite a bit this year, but I plan to use it a little differently than before in a few ways:




(1) I will try to post daily:


I want to spare your email inboxes, so I will post daily on this site, and you can check things out as you see fit for your own learning goals.


(2) I will not really be blogging:


The posts will usually be shorter, less like a true blog and more similar to twitter-style tweets, with links to papers or other resources (including prior blog posts from TGH, TWH, and MSH morning report blogs).


However, I will write longer posts on topics that haven't been covered before and can be reasonably covered in without too much text .


(3) I will also tweet:


For those of you who already have twitter or are interested in using it, I will tweet the same links as I blog @tghcmr (http://twitter.com/#!/search/tghcmr)


I am here to help you learn internal medicine this year, so if you find none of this works well for you, let me know, and I can always make changes.


Cheers,


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment